Re: Where O where has my Kernel source gone.

Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 09:08 +1000, Gavin Graham wrote:
It seems that with the build for for kernel 2.6.9 that the source rpm
has vanished.....

You must first develop enough Clue to post in text and not in HTML. Once
you do that, you will find that a SOURCE RPM is packages as a .src.rpm.
You can find the kernel source code there.

Cheers,

You know, that was not needed, he asked a simple question, he does not need your sarcasim.

Fedora no longer release a Source RPM for the kernel, if you seach in the archive there is a much better explanation than I could give you here. Excuse the rude ones.

Jim Martin