Re: Gnome can not start

On 11/01/2004 06:09:25 AM, Darek Borkowski wrote:
I forgot to add some info:
gnome-session-2.6.0-4,
FC2 was not clean install but upgrade form FC1, where I had same
problem.
FC1 was clean install.

Darek Borskowski

I'm just curious - I don't have this problem, my /home has been from
RH8 to LFS to FC2 to FC1 to FC2 to FC3Test.

I wonder if the problem is a specific application doing something it
shouldn't do.

Note that I always do a clean install of the OS, but I keep the same
home directory and thus all of the same settings.

Are you running any third party updates to fedora provided software?