Re: RC5: What Happened To vncviewer?

Robert L Cochran wrote:

I thought the vnc and vnc-server packages are installed by default? I was mystified earlier today when I couldn't find "vnc" in any of the "Applications" dropdown categories for RC5. It looks like vnc-server is installed by default, but not vnc which has the vncviewer functionality.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland

It is an unchecked choice to be made while selecting individual packages. It ends up in the Accessories menu.

Gerry