Re: RC5 x86_64 DVD boot problems

Jurgen Kramer wrote:

I can't seem to get my system to boot from
the FC3 RC5 x86_64 DVD. The MD5SUM checks out out fine. Is
this a known issue? Any way to boot from the DVD or is
this 2.5G wasted?

Nb this is on a new EM64T system. Booting from the FC2 i386 DVD is not a
problem.

Jurgen

Did you set your BIOS to boot from the DVD device first?

If yes, and you verified this is so, please give more specific information. What motherboard and chipset? What CPU?

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland