Evolution Questions???

I am testing FC RC3 and it seems that the Summary (RDF) View is gone in Evolution? Was it removed or is there something wrong with my install?

Also, I lost all my file associations in  Evolution..... and possibly Nautilus(?) When I looked for some simple means of recreating them, I couldnt find the old mime types GUI  interface.... Is it gone also?

I did an "upgrade" instead of a "new" install......

Other than these two issues (pretty serious ones if your goal is to build this into a consumer grade OS...), seems to be working rather nicely.....

Any advice is appreciated....

WPH