Re: Install 'Askmethod' support for a USB or Firewire drive ?

Kim Lux said:
> How are installs from hard drive ISO supported ? I've never heard or
> seen anything on this.

They have been supported for a while (Warning, the link will probably wrap).

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/install-guide/s1-begininstall-hd.html

> Could the hard drive be a FAT32 drive, in a pinch ?

It looks that way.

> Where is the "expert" script explained ?

Pass "expert" as an option to the installer on the boot prompt.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/install-guide/ch-bootopts.html

--
William Hooper