Reiserfs question

Hi,

how to install FC3 with ReiseFS? I tried it with FC3test2 (after booting
ISO typed: linux reiserfs) but installer stops just before formatting
partitions. I sent a bug to bugzilla.redhat.com and someone replied that
it was because of SELinux.
I have question. It is possible to install (format) reiserfs partition
with SELinux enabled? Or if not how to disable SELinux and enable
ReiserFS?

thanks in advance

Darek Borkowski