Re: Netapplet

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 17:56 +0100, Miguel Pereira Leite wrote:
> "very small minority" +1

+2

Lots of friends, clients, and idiots don't run DHCP for some unknown
reason. Having a network pop up and say "I didn't get DHCP response,
would you like to configure a static?" would be a godsend.

I'm looking forward to trying NetworkManager; system-config-network is a
confusing pain in the ass. OT though, can't we change the name to NetMan
or anything shorter? Or maintain the great old tradition of making
package names lowercase? Just lazy, but "NetworkManager" is quite a
mouthful for fingers to hit all that frequently. <grin>

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>