Re: No PS/2 mouse with Synaptics touch pad.

Dan wrote:

Howdy,
I just updated my system to Core2 from Core1. I am running a Compaq Armada 110. In Core1 the Synaptics touch pad on the keyboard did not function but if I plugged in a PS/2 mouse it (the mouse) functioned fine. No big deal the built-in touchpad is a pain in the keister anyway. Since the update to Core 2 the Synaptics touch pad works AOK but when I plug in a PS/2 mouse the system does not recognize the mouse....

UPDATE 10-24-04:
My deepest and most humble apologies to all of those subscribers to the test list whom I may have offended with a Core 2 question! I downloaded and installed the latest Core 3 test release today.... Same Problem.... Any suggestions???

Dan Schreiber