FW: up2date

I update my version of ‘up2date’ to the latest one. It does not come subscribed to any channels. I follow the instructions on the website (red hat) just in case but no luck there either. My up2date program can no longer check for updates. I am using yum now, any recommendations as to what I can do to get up2date working?

Thanks,

Juan C.