How to change "Red Hat" menu

Hi!

I would like to have only the Red Hat show up in my panel as it used to,
and have all the choices (apps and actions) listed within it. However, I
cannot find anywhere/anyhow to make that change and the two separate
"Applications" and "Actions" menus take up way too much space.

Does anyone know how I can change that?

Thanks in advance,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>