Disappearing/reappearing network devices

Hey:

For the last few days, every time I reboot I get a kudzu popup that my
wireless card (which is built into the notebook) has been removed. Of
course, that is followed by an immediate second popup that it has been
added to the system.

Selecting "Do Nothing" does the right thing, but "Remove" then "Keep" is
a PITA since I then have to go and redo my entire system-config-network
setup.

This never happened with FC1 nor did it happen with FC3-T2 until maybe
three days ago. Now, it won't go away. Any hints, or is this a bug?

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>