Disk space used by a package?

Hey,

Is there any way I can find out authoritatively how much space a given
package takes up on disk when installed? The "size" parameter in "rpm -
qi" is not it, clearly.

Perhaps if I run "rpm -ql" and then feed that to some command that
counts bytes or inodes? I realize that there will be a rounding error
since each file must take up at least one inode on disk, but if I can
get inode-level (e.g. 4KB) precision then I'll be very happy indeed.

Thanks for any advice,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>