Re: Strange goings on with Fc3T3 and VMWare

Mark Haney wrote:
I know several people here on this list use VMWare in one form or
another.  I did the latest updates yesterday (I have T3 running in
VMWare 4.5.2 on an XP box) and when I rebooted udev froze.  I rebooted
several more times and it still hung at starting udev:
No biggie, I rebooted again in single mode and it came up fine.  I
finally rebooted again from single mode and now it is loading just
great.  What's up with that?  Anyone else seen this?

try to boot without "rhgb" in the kernel command line