Thanks To Satish and Mike

Satish Balay,

Thanks for your post to "Steve" telling briefly how to fix today's xorg-x11 update problem. Due to a bunch of things, yours was the only email I was able to download explaining how to fix the issue. So even if you thought you were repeating yourself, you helped me!

Mike Harris, thanks also for posting corrected xorg-x11 6.8.1-12 rpms to people.redhat.com. I can see you had a late night at the office.

Bob Cochran