Re: laptop mode?

I thought that what the OP was asking was whether the laptop-mode-tools
located at http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsamwel/laptop_mode/index.html were
going to be included in FC3 ...

Exactly.  The /proc laptop_mode file is, of course, present, but
1) enabling it doesn't seem to help spin down the drive (I assuming this is due to logging)
2) I could probably get it working via laptop-mode-tools,
   but I want to make sure something similar isn't there already

Of course, it would be great if it's going into the final release.

John