[Now Playing] Intel Open CL Test Day

Hey All,

We're hosting an Intel OpenCL Test Day[0] and we need your expertise!
Join us on 2024-04-09 to put Intel's OpenCL through its paces. Your
feedback will be invaluable in shaping the future of this technology.
Together, let's push the boundaries of performance and innovation.

Intel's OpenCL (Open Computing Language) is a powerful framework for
parallel computing across CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs. It enables developers
to harness the full potential of Intel's hardware, optimizing
performance for a wide range of applications from AI and machine
learning to high-performance computing. By participating in our test
day, you'll gain hands-on experience and contribute directly to the
enhancement of Intel's OpenCL platform for Fedora 40.

[0] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2024-04-09_Intel_Open_CL

--
//sumantro
Fedora QE