Fedora Silverblue 40 behind a proxy

Hello all,

I wanted to try silverblue for a long time, and I have now the opportunity to try it with the release of Fedora 40 beta.

I noticed some issues regarding proxy configuration.
I first configured the proxy for my user via Gnome Settings. I used the full url with schema like:
HTTP Proxy
http://myproxy:8080
HTTPS Proxy
http://myproxy:8080

but then I noticed that my bash environment was automatically populated with the relevant proxy environment variables (which is good), but then the schema appeared twice !

env | grep proxy
https_proxy=http://http://myproxy:8080/
HTTPS_PROXY=http://myproxy:8080/
HTTP_PROXY=http://http://myproxy:8080/
http_proxy=http://http://myproxy:8080/

I also noticed that the rpm-ostreed service needed to know about the proxy,
So I tried to configured the proxy with systemd with:

cat /etc/systemd/system.conf.d/50-proxy.conf
[Manager]
DefaultEnvironment="HTTP_PROXY=http://myproxy:8080
DefaultEnvironment="http_proxy=http://myproxy:8080
DefaultEnvironment="HTTPS_PROXY=http://myproxy:8080
DefaultEnvironment="https_proxy=http://myproxy:8080
DefaultEnvironment="NO_PROXY=int, *.int"
DefaultEnvironment="no_proxy=int, *.int"

But it did not seem to make rpm-ostreed happy.
So I used instead:

cat /etc/systemd/system/rpm-ostreed.service.d/http-proxy.conf
[Service]
Environment="http_proxy=http://myproxy:8080";
Environment="https_proxy=http://myproxy:8080";

Then I could upgrade the rpm-ostree.

another issue is that gnome-software is very slow to load/show updates.
Do I need here to configured the proxy somehow ?
But I would have guess that the gnome-settings configuration would be enough...

Am I missing something still ?