Outage alert: openQA result reporting (affects critical path gating), nightly page updating, candidate compose nominations

Hi folks! I just discovered this so I'm still investigating it, but
wanted to give a quick heads-up.

It looks like the message consumers on openqa01 all broke on Saturday
when a fedora-messaging update landed. This affects a lot of things,
but by far the most important is that openQA test results are not
getting reported to resultsdb. This will be causing all critpath
updates to be stuck in gating.

I am going to investigate this urgently, of course, and as a stopgap I
will manually trigger submission of all reports from the last couple of
days shortly. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Also affected: https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/nightlies.html and
.json are not getting updated, validation test events are not being
created, check-compose emails not being generated, possibly something
else I've forgotten.
--
Adam Williamson (he/him/his)
Fedora QA