Re: Can no longer submit kernel regression test results

On 3/26/24 02:58, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

I am not sure that fix will be sufficent, but perhaps?

I abstract the process through my own shell script which deletes the
local test hierarchy and recreates it by grabbing the test stuff from
git.  For me it is still failing when submitting (although all the tests
are passing).

--
Ian Laurie
FAS: nixuser | IRC: nixuser