Improve/merge commands for Kernel 6.8 Test Week to increase contribution (and future test weeks)

Hi Sumantro,

I just read the wiki page for doing testing for the Test Week. This page contains many considerations and many commands the testers have to go through, and I assume this can be very deterring for non-advanced users.

However, you can lower the "entry barrier" to contribution by summing all that up to one command (which also avoids the users to break anything): `dnf update <https://...kernel.x86_64> <https://...kernel-core.x86_64> <...>`  (the links are in koji, e.g., [1]).

Also, you can add all potential packages, even if you don't know if all users have them installed, to this command: it is an update command, so if a user has no kernel tools installed while the kernel tools are in the command, the kernel tools will be ignored.

This way one command can bring the new kernel to the systems, without anything more to do: this command is architecture specific, and you need to create one command for each architecture we test, but dnf will reject to install a wrong architecture, so there is no risk: if users are unaware, they shall test `uname -r` or just try: dnf will do the rest and ensure that the right one will be installed.

However, users will need to know if they have the right build for their release (f39, f40). `uname -r` can show the user the release as well. But I think a mistake at this place is not more vulnerable (rather less) for breaking something than playing with all the commands in the current wiki.

Feel free to let me know if I missed something (maybe you considered and rejected that possibility already?), but I do kernel tests with packages from koji this way for long.

[1] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=2424606

Best,
Chris