Re: Invitation to Contribute to Fedora Test Days: Podman Desktop Testing

On Thu, Mar 21, 2024 at 10:08 AM H G <6th.vine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to test. I do have podman desktop on Mac
> --

That would be wonderful, please submit your findings at
https://testdays.fedoraproject.org/events/182
Each of the "labels" of the columns are links to test cases, which
will loosely guide you to test something specific.
You can submit the results below the respective test case.

Thank you again for testing!

--
//sumantro
Fedora QE