Re: DNF 5 Test Week starts today!

On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 11:47 PM Onyeibo Oku <onyeibo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes! This is something I'd like to do, considering that DNF5 frustrated me last
> week.  Do we get badges for this one?

Hey Onyeibo,

No, Sorry the badges system is broken and is being built from scratch
by Fedora Infra
at this moment and will take some time. Nonetheless, we have something
called Heroes of Fedora, that
I will be running for F39 and you will get a mention when I pull up
all the test day data.
Thanks for testing!

> On Fri Aug 11, 2023 at 4:26 AM WAT, Sumantro Mukherjee wrote:
> > Hey Folks,
> >
> > DNF 5 landed in rawhide sometime back and has now been taken off F39
> > schedule. DNF 5 awaits testing and feedback before it can be
> > considered stable for Fedora users. DNF and Fedora Quality are hosting
> > a week-long testing period from Friday, August 11th through Thursday,
> > August 17th.
> >
> > The wiki[0] contains all information and the results can be submitted
> > by the test days app[1]
> >

> > [0] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2023-08-11_Fedora_39_DNF_5
> > [1] https://testdays.fedoraproject.org/events/163
> >
> > Happy Testing!

//sumantro
Fedora QE
TRIED AND PERSONALLY TESTED, ERGO TRUSTED