Introducing the New QA Dashboard: Gain Insights into the Fedora QA Community

Dear Fedora Community,

The Fedora QA team is excited to announce the launch of our brand new QA Dashboard for the Fedora QA community! This dashboard has been designed to provide you with valuable insights into what is happening in the Fedora QA space, helping us all work together more efficiently and effectively.

As an open-source community, our collective efforts have always been focused on ensuring the quality and reliability of Fedora. The new QA Dashboard is a significant step forward in enhancing our QA processes and fostering collaboration among contributors.

Here are the key features and benefits of the QA Dashboard:

Current Development Schedule: The dashboard provides an overview of the development schedule of the current release with important milestones for you to plan and stay ahead of the curve.

Blockers and Freeze Exceptions: You can now view the current release Blockers and Freeze Exceptions along with the breakup of Proposed and Accepted.

Calendar of Events: Take a look at what is coming up in the next 7 days. Meetings and Test Days to plan your schedule accordingly.

Meeting Minutes: Stay up-to-date with the latest decisions made during the QA meeting. Meeting minutes will keep you informed, ensuring that you are always aware of the current state of Fedora QA.

To access the new QA Dashboard, please visit https://qa.fedoraproject.org/

We encourage you to explore the QA Dashboard, take advantage of its features, and provide feedback. Your input is invaluable in improving the dashboard and making it even more beneficial to the entire Fedora QA community. Tell us what you would like to see in the dashboard!

Thank you for your continued dedication to the Fedora QA community. Let's make the most of this new dashboard and work together to ensure the highest quality standards for Fedora.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or need assistance with the QA Dashboard, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Regards,
--

SUDHIR D

SENIOR MANAGER, FEDORA QE,