Re: Proposing a QA Classroom/Onboarding Call

Hi Sumantro,
Thanks for proposing this. I was looking for onboarding call. I have been here from 2020 but didn't get a chance to contribute. I am looking forward to this call to start my contribution. My vote will be for coming weekend i.e. 22 & 23 April.

Regards,
Ravindra