[Test Day] GNOME 44 Desktop and Core Apps 2023-03-06 through 2023-03-08

Hey folks!

This week we will be testing GNOME 44. To make it easier for testers
to test and the Workstation team to make the results submitted useful,
we have split the GNOME test week into two parts, the first leg will
be covering the desktop and the core apps. The latter will focus on
apps that will need a lot more testing.

Today, we kick off the first leg [0] and the workstation team will be
monitoring their libera chat room for questions. The "how to test" [1]
section will help testers understand what to test for (if they are
completely new to this)

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2023-03-06_Fedora_38_GNOME_44_Desktop_and_Core_Apps
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2023-03-06_Fedora_38_GNOME_44_Desktop_and_Core_Apps#How_to_test?

--