Troubleshooting live boot on an Intel DH87RL

Finally got a chance to install Fedora 37 on most of the machines I have around here. Interestingly I cannot get Fedora 37 Workstation Live to boot in UEFI mode on a desktop with an Intel DH87RL motherboard. What happens is I select the USB drive from the boot selection menu, the screen goes blank for a few seconds, and then I get dumped back at the boot device selection menu.

The same USB stick works perfectly on multiple other UEFI and BIOS systems. Media tests pass.

Legacy (BIOS) boot works fine. Secure Boot enabled / disabled does not change anything.

I also tested a 20221221 Workstation compose[0] and it does not boot either.

I suspect this is related BIOS ISO w/ GRUB2 change[1], but I don't know that for sure.

I am at a loss for next troubleshooting steps, or even what component to file a bug against. Suggestions welcome!

[0] - https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/Fedora-Rawhide-20221221.n.0/compose/Workstation/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Workstation-Live-x86_64-Rawhide-20221221.n.0.iso
[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/BIOSBootISOWithGrub2