Proposal: make meetings officially every other week

Hey folks!

The more attentive among you may have noticed I've had a kinda
unofficial policy of holding the QA meetings every other week for a
while. We just don't seem to have as much to discuss/debate as maybe we
did five or six years ago. I choose to see this as a positive sign that
everything is working smoothly, but maybe others disagree? I dunno.

Anyway, it seems a bit silly that we still notionally schedule a
meeting every week but I almost always cancel half of them. So I'm
proposing we make it official that we only meet every *other* week.
This would save sending out cancellation notices and manually canceling
the event in the calendar every other week.

What do folks think? Makes sense? Or would you rather we really do meet
every week and find more things to argue about? Or do you hate meetings
and wish we only did one a year? :D
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA