Self-introduction: Erdem Harputlugil

Hello there,
I am so glad that I will be joining to Fedora Project's Bug-Killer team. I am using Fedora for a year now without needing to switch because everything works so well. While taking a look at QA processes for a time, decided to joining you amazing people. Also, shout out for all those people who work making Fedora a super disturbution for everyone, I really cannot forget how I felt when I first started with Fedora and everything worked out-of-box, I also am want to make people feel the same.

If you ask what I am interested in, I am mostly interested in back-ends and their reliability, a big fan of automated testing, also as side hobby I am learning Android development.

So, let's get to the more detailed part.

My name is Erdem Harputlugil, I am 17 years old high-school student living in Ankara, Turkey. I have started my Linux journey a few years ago when trying out disturbutions on virtual machines and making them my daily driver as I started to love them.

Thanks a lot for people who will accept me to QA team and Fedora project.

For contact info, I will leave some info that might work for you all at the signature part.

--
Alternate e-mail: erdemhar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Discord: erdh#4491

Erdem.