Re: Submit your questions and vote: Fedora on the Framework Laptop

Thanks for attending this talk session! Now the recording is available
on the event platform Hopin. And I created the detailed chapters of
the video. You can see the link below to find it.
https://pagure.io/flock/issue/389#comment-809656

Jun