Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 at 4:37 PM
From: "Sumantro Mukherjee" <sumukher@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For testing and quality assurance of Fedora releases" <test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Requesting for QA Group add - K Naraian - userid: naraiank
Hey Narain,

I would love to but we would like to request for an introduction email from your side.
It's usually fairly simple, feel free to take some inspiration from our archive section of test list!

PS : respins-sig needs to be a different email to a different list, please reach out to them via element to get more info!