Python 3.11 final release might be delayed to December

Hello,
forwarding this  message to Fedora.

Will know more by the end of this week -- we might need to consider reverting back to Python 3.10 if we don't want to ship Fedora 37 GA with a beta version of Python :(

Fedora 37 mass rebuild is planned for 2022-07-20 -- I will make sure we know what to do by then.

Too bad we haven't known this before we started the 3.11 mass rebuild :/