Rawhide users with Secure Boot enabled: DO NOT UPDATE TO GRUB2 2.06-27!

Heads up for anyone using Rawhide with Secure Boot enabled: *do not*
update to grub2 version 2.0.6-27! Due to a chain of unfortunate events,
it is in today's Rawhide compose, but is not signed with the official
Fedora SB keys and will not be trusted. If you update to it, your
system will not boot with SB enabled.

If you updated to it already, **DO NOT REBOOT**. Downgrade to 2.0.6-26
or upgrade to 2.0.6-28 (from Koji) before rebooting.

If you already updated to it and rebooted and you're stuck, I think the
easiest way to fix it is to temporarily disable secure boot, downgrade
or upgrade grub2, and enable secure boot again. This of course means
you have to trust me that it's a silly mistake and not an evil build
designed to compromise you. What can I say, that's what it is. :D If
you're concerned about that, in order to keep SB enabled you would need
to boot to some kind of alternative environment - another OS, a rescue
image - and downgrade or upgrade grub2 from there.

I'm very sorry for any trouble this causes anyone.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA