Re: Fedora 36 Bodhi updates-testing Activation and Beta Freeze

On Tue, 2022-02-22 at 14:34 +0100, Tomas Hrcka wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Today's an important day on the Fedora 36 schedule[1], with several
> significant cut-offs. First of all, today is the Bodhi updates-testing
> activation point [2]. That means that from now all Fedora 36 packages must
> be submitted to updates-testing and pass the relevant
> requirements[3] before they will be marked as 'stable' and moved to
> the fedora repository.

Note this also means critical path updates are tested in openQA. Gating
is not yet enabled, though. There are some known failures at this time:
the desktop_background tests , the install_default_update_live tests
for KDE, and desktop_printing and desktop_update_graphical for KDE are
failing. If you see these failures for your update, don't worry, they
aren't caused by your update. I'll work on cleaning these up, and
enabling gating for known-good tests soon.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA