Since the mass rebuild update in rawhide I have a python3 program leaking memory.

Hi,
I am running rawhide.  I updated with the mass rebuild updates. As an
aside, good job, as thousands of updates occurred with no problems.
However, a python simulation program I run which ran without problems
before the update now appears to leak memory.  I noticed it when the
gui became sluggish.  I looked and it was using ~87% memory.  I stopped
and restarted, and it went down to 2% memory.  I watched and over time
memory use began creeping up again.

Maybe this is just poor programming on my part, but I looked for any
leaks that might be happening and the only thing I could see would be
garbage collection of discarded lists not being done.  When I explicitly
removed or set them to 0 before replacing them, it made no difference.

If this is truly an issue, more people should be reporting it, I would
think.  I have no idea where to look to debug this, so I will wait for
more updates and see if that changes anything.  I am just giving this
report as a heads up for a possible problem caused by the mass
rebuild.

If it still happens after updating, I will try to develop a simple test
program that exhibits the behavior and open a bug, probably against
python 3.10 as a start.  It is replacing a list in a list of lists that
have that list as a member.  i.e. [ [fixed fixed list1 list2] ...]
Replacing list1 and list2, I think the old versions of list1 and list2
are hanging around instead of being garbage collected.