From: Kwosga Kwosga <kwosga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2021 3:57 PM
To: test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Apply for QA Group

Hello everyone, this is Kwosga.

have used the fedora system for more than 2 years, and I understand its system characteristics and community operation mode as a whole, so I officially registered this account to participate in various community activities, especially QA testing work (on the other hand It's also because I have been disturbed by fedora's instability for a long time, maybe this is too straightforward).

Therefore, I sent a formal application to this mailing list, hoping to join the QA GROUP of the fedora community. My fedora account is KWOSGA.

Thanks!