Keyboard layout criterion update proposal

Hey folks! Before I forget, here's a proposal for a tweak to the
existing criterion regarding keyboard layouts:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_35_Final_Release_Criteria#Keyboard_layout_configuration

I propose we add:

* In the installer (if applicable)

to the list of environments in which the configuration must work.
Technically this is a bit odd because it's in the "Post-install
requirements" section, but it seems a bit excessive to add a duplicate
criterion in the "Installer requirements" section just to be hyper-
correct, I think we can live with it. Alternatively we could move the
whole thing out to a new section, I guess.

During F35 blocker review we agreed that it seems fairly clear that we
meant to require this all along, and it just got missed out.

There are some other tweaks we could make, but we might want to fix the
installer to actually *work* better with Wayland first...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA