Fedora 35 Wayland and Darktable hard lock

Hello, I recently upgraded to FL35 and noticed that Darktable under a Wayland session causes a hard lock of the whole session. Both the package that ships with the distro and the release version compiled from source. I did a fresh install from the FL35 beta ISO on this machine to test but before on FL34 the application worked fine.

Upon opening the program it will lock up and then the whole compositor and I have to force a hard reset. It is fine on an X11 session. This is a Dell XPS 9310 with Intel integrated Xe graphics so nothing terribly exotic in terms of hardware.

Unfortunately as the whole machine becomes hosed obtaining logs is proving difficult. But I can attempt again and see if I can capture some output from Darktable if that would be help.

Thanks!

Leander

--
---