Suggestion for Fedora 35 release notes

There are laptops/notebooks on which it is very very
difficult (if not practically impossible) to install
Fedora 35 beta using the standard Workstation Live or
netinstall iso's (the standard graphical install).
Immediately on plugging in the usb stick you are confronted
with massive screen corruption and even worse it is almost
impossible to scroll using the touchpad or a usb mouse.
The least touch of the pad and the screen goes black for
more than 30 seconds.

I experienced this with a Slimbook Executive laptop with
11th gen. Intel Core-i7-1165G7 CPU and Intel Xe graphics.
Probably due to driver problems with 'Panel Self Refresh'
though it is possible there are also hardware quirks
because I have nor heard of similar problems with other
laptops with 11th gen Intel CPU and Xe graphics.
(I do not have the knowledge or expertise to investigate this).

The graphical install is possible without problems by pressing
'e' and then disabling PSR by adding 'i915.enable_psr=0' to Grub2
boot options (UEFI system) at the grub prompt on boot.

I contacted the people at Slim and they gave as excuse that the
Intel graphics driver is still 'experimental' and to just use
the 'i915.enable_psr=0'.

After installing in this way and then permanently adding
'i915.enable_psr=0' Fedora 35 beta works perfectly without
further problems.

Of course this problem is not confined to Fed 35 beta. It
also happens with Fed34 or Rawhide. However as Fed 35 is
yet to make it's official debut it might be advisable to
mention in the release notes that people might encounter it.

AV