PSR strikes again on fed34/fed35/rawhide !.

I encountered violent screen corruption when trying to install
Fedora 34 (also Fedora 35 and Rawhide) on a recent laptop with
Intel Core I7-1165G7 CPU and Intel Iris Xe-graphics.

Installation was almost impossible due to erratic screen
behavior: flashing to a pink, green or black screen, corruption
of the install screen, etc. Especially when using the touchpad.
After installation the same behavior compounded by corruption
and deformation of the gnome start screen, etc.

It was almost impossible to scroll with the touchpad because
on scrolling the screen would go temporarily black (green or pink).

After some investigation ("old" bugzilla's 95176, 96916) I discovered
the cure: adding 'i915 enable_psr=0' to the kernel command line.
After this everything works perfectly.

This is a long time known problem mentioned in Intel's own
documentation. I am surprised that there is no Fedora solution
(or workaround) for this problem and that it is not encountered
more often when testing as it is a standard Intel implementation.
And if it does not occur often then why with this particular laptop?

AV