The 5.14 kernel in rawhide seems to be unstable, having lockups and failed boots, didn't occur with 5.13

I have an install of rawhide.  It is updated to latest packages in
rawhide.  One of those packages is the new 5.14 kernel.  It mostly
works, but I have seen three freezes during boot.  Two of them just
stopped after a screen update from systemd, but one of them (the
latest) said something about a deadlock involving console and cpu.  I
had to reboot, and the journal was corrupted, so I lost the message.

I have also had several (less than 5) freezes while going about normal
business.  No consistency, they just happen.

It is early in the development cycle for 5.14, so these will probably go
away, but I wanted the issue to be raised and noted.

I had no issues whatsoever with the 5.13 kernels.