rawhide claws-mail connection to my ISP using ssl/tls is failing since I upgraded to rawhide

I am using the same accounts with the same credentials in claws-mail
that I used in a previous fedora, but in rawhide. They worked in the
previous fedora, but do not work now. I presume that fedora has
deprecated / removed some option that my ISP is still using in the
newer version of openssl that is in rawhide.  How can I check? And if
it is true, how can I re-activate the deprecated option?

The strange thing is, it is only my ISP.  I can still get mail from
other accounts, like the provider that provides my access to the fedora
lists.