Re: problems upgrading from Fedora 33 to Fedora 34

On 2021-04-30 3:12 a.m., Joachim Backes wrote:
I'm running kernel-5.11.17-200.fc33.x86_64 with my F33, and I
tried to upgrade from F33 tp F34. I performed all adviced steps sucessfully, including
the last download step "sudo dnf  system-upgrade download --releasever=34".

Does that command tell you at the end that it's ready for you to reboot?
What are the last few lines of the output?

But nothing special happens when calling the last step "sudo dnf system-upgrade reboot": The system is booted without any message into F33 again, and I dont know, why.

Anybody has an idea what to do for getting some important infos?

"dnf system-upgrade log" will give you a list of available upgrade logs. I don't know what the command to read a specific log is since I don't have any handy right now to test.