Self Introduction: Aditi Singh

Hey everyone!
I am Aditi Singh, an Outreachy'21 applicant from India. I'm interested in contributing to Project #2 Improve Fedora QA Dashboard. I'm proficient in HTML, CSS, _javascript_ and React JS. I'm new to this organization but very excited to learn more about the project and contribute to the fedora-qa team. My IRC nick is: aditi2412. I am a little bit lost about what to do next. I have done the following:
  • Subscribed to the test mailing-list
  • Joined #fedora-qa IRC channel on Freenode.
  • Introduced myself to the team.
  • Created FAS Account.
  • Created a Bugzilla account.
  • Joined the telegram channels: @joinfedora, @joinSummerCoding, @fedoraqa.
I would love to know how to join the fedora-qa group.
Looking forward to hear from you and contribute to the project as soon as possible:)
Thank you
Aditi Singh