From: 崎山信司
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 10:03 PM
To: For testing and quality assurance of Fedora releases
Subject: Re: Fedora34 and rawhide accessibility.

Hi all.

I really want use gnome 40.

Because I used Ubuntu with gnome.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2021, at 1:16 AM, dileepa.tissera dileepa.tissera <audiogamer2004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Shinji,

What I am using right now is Fedora rawhide, and everything works fine for me.

I’d recommend to download the Fedora mate spin, because the installer and everything else is accessible from start to end, and begin from there.

Further more, I’d recommend you to download Fedora 33 first, and then to upgrade to 34 or rawhide from there, because it’s far more accessible.

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

Francisco