Re: Self-introduction: TheEvilSkeleton

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 12:15:13 -0400
TheEvilSkeleton <theevilskeleton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello everyone!

> I try my best to learn as much
> as I can so I can contribute back what I've learned. I mostly
> contribute to documentation, since it's one of the places where free
> and open source software (FOSS) falls behind, but also because it's
> where I am very good at.

This is so true.  I think for programmers, it isn't as much fun to
write documentation.  And there are always more bugs to fix, and code to
write, than programmer hours, so it is human nature to let the
documentation slide. And, open source changes so rapidly that
documentation goes out of date quickly.

May your successes be legion.  :-)