Re: Reboot Unmount test case

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 9:37 AM pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I noticed that the QA Basic test case for reboot unmount has apparently
> been removed. Is this no longer necessary with btrfs?

When I go to: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Summary

QA:Testcase_base_reboot_unmount is listed 7 times, and 5 times it's as
milestone basic.

There is a btrfs specific portion of that test case that likewise lets
us know if previous reboots involved an unclean unmount, thus
indicating some kind of reboot problem.

--
Chris Murphy