Re: console for qemu VM running fc34 x86_64 Rawhide

On 1/26/21 10:53 PM, George R Goffe via test wrote:
Sam,

Thanks for responding.

There are two reasons: 1) virtual-manager is really slow on my system, PAINFULLY SLOW 2) I recall reading somewhere (RedHat or qemu.org) that virtual-manager was/is deprecated.

Slow how? I've never seen something like that. qemu will be slow if kvm isn't enabled, but that's all. And I've never heard anything about it being deprecated. libvirtd is the underlying management system and I don't know of any other graphical interface for it other than maybe "Gnome boxes".