Bug 1888005

I filed a bug on an an application (kiten) on F33 Workstation back in October. The application worked fine in F32 WS and it is now working fine in Rawhide F34 WS, but the bug is still present in F33 WS on a fully updated system. I checked and F34 WS is using a newer version of kiten I checked Bodhi and added the following note to the bug report:

(As of 01/13/2021 in fully updated F33 Workstation, Kiten still shows this bug. However Kiten works fine in Rawhide F34, but Kiten is a newer version in the Rawhide F34 repo (kiten-20.08.3-1.fc34) instead of (kiten-20.08.0-1.fc33) which is still in the F33 repo. Perhaps the solution is to update the version of Kiten in the F33 repo. Bodhi say the newer version was submitted for stable 2 months ago, but apparently it is not their yet. I would be will to help with whatever needs to be done, but I don't know what to do.)

Any ideas on what I can do to help this along?

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)