Self-introduction: Emmanuel

Hello everybody,

My name is Emmanuel Rousseau. I'm a 47 year-old french-speaking man living in Belgium. My first contact with linux was more than 20 years ago at university when I was a PhD student in biomedical science. At that time, I used linux on Debian or Red Hat distros mainly for data analysis and report writing using R and Latex. I use linux since that time, and Fedora has become my favorite distribution for several years now, running in all computers of the family.

As you might guess from this short CV, I've no technical skill on software engineering, but I'm very curious and want to learn new things every day. Since I'm grateful to the linux community in general and to the Fedora one in particular for provinding me such great software, I'd like to contribute, doing what I can do, like participating in test days or in other QA activities.

With the hope of being accepted into your group, I wish you all the best for this new year!

Emmanuel Rousseau.
irc nickname: emmrou.